Are Your Forklifts Staying Within Safe Speed Limits?
1) Do you have anything in place to warn forklift operators when they exceed a safe speed?
2) Do you have forklift speed limit signs, but no way to enforce your limits and no way for the operators to know how fast they are really going?
3) Are you experiencing damage, near misses or accidents due to speed related issues?
If you have some or all of these problems read on, you are in the right place!
Until recent years, not much was possible in terms of monitoring/controlling forklift speed. Most newer electric forklifts have the built-in ability for a forklift mechanic to program both acceleration and top speed, but unfortunately electric forklifts are not the main problem when it comes to speeding. If you are trying to monitor/control speed on an electric forklift we suggest you contact the manufacturer of the equipment to see if this can be accomplished by a simple change in the settings, if so great, if not we can help. Propane, gasoline and diesel forklifts are FAST and many times are used in areas with high vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Stop Speeding Forklifts
1) System warns operators with alarms and lights when they have exceeded your pre set speed limit.
2) Operators know exactly how fast they are going at all times and can adjust their driving habits to stay under your speed limit.
3) Damage, near misses and accidents stay low, profitability and safety stay high.
ST 201-I System Monitors and displays forklift
speed. Complete with speedometer, siren/strobe alarm assembly and magnetic
speed sensor. (Works for any propane, gasoline or diesel forklift or
any 12-24VDC Vehicle) $600.00
ST201-E System Monitors and displays forklift speed. Complete with speedometer, siren/strobe alarm assembly and magnetic speed sensor. (Works for any electric forklift 36-48VDC and includes high voltage converter) $700.00
GTS Optional Gear Tooth Sensor which increases speed accuracy and reduces lag time. Note: this option can always be added later if desired, most customers will be fine with the standard system (when purchased with new system). $70.00
GTS Replacement Gear Tooth Sensor which increases speed accuracy and reduces lag time. Note: this option can always be added later if desired, most customers will be fine with the standard system. $210.00
The above pricing is valid for up to 15 units, if you have a need for more than 15 units please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a volume quote.
A typical installation takes a few hours, depending on the make and model of forklift, directions and a wiring diagram are provided with each order, as is our technical support hotline if you need assistance when installing the unit at your site.